MAXICARE-LINK provides personalized services which makes us very unique.
We are committed to providing you with experienced, compassionate caregivers who understands your personal needs. We understand the enormous trust and confidence you place in us and in return we assure you that our caregivers go through an intensive screening process before sending them to your homes. Our caregivers are:
- Screened with reference checks for dependability
- In good standing with driving habits, criminal history and APS/CWS background checks
- In compliance with company drug-free and smoke-free policies
- Experienced working with clients in different levels of care
- Personal Care: Bathing, Personal & Oral Hygiene, Dressing, Ambulation.
- Homemaker: Meal Preparation, Medication Reminder, Light Housekeeping.
- Therapeutic Companionship: Talking Stories, Playing Board/Mind Games, Range of Motion Exercises.
- Assisted Transportation: Going to Doctor’s Appointment, Shopping, Running Errands.
- Travel Companion: Companion to Senior Functions, Sight Seeing Guide.
- Respite Care for the Family Caregiver: Deserving rest to rejuvenate for 2 hours to 24 hours.
- Live-In 24 Hours Care: When continuity of care is inevitable.
- Private Duty Services: To assess and prepare the Plan of Care.
Our Capabilities: Maxi Care Link can…
- Determine client needs and provide the following health professionals:
- Registered Nurses (RN),
- Licensed Professional Nurse ( LPN)
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA),
- Home Health Aide ( HHA), or
- Homemaker ( HH)
- Provide a comprehensive health assessment completed by an RN
- Work with community agencies to refer client for specific needs
- Facilitate family meetings to help with care decisions
- Provide communication and support for families who live at a distance from their relative
- Collaborate with community Case Managers to provide the best care possible